Caring for Your Mouthguard
Now that you have purchased your new custom mouthguard, here a few suggestions from the Mobile Mouthguard Team that will help you extend the longevity of your mouthguard. As is the case with anything that we use in our sporting day to day life, product care and simple maintenance can go a long way in helping us get the most out of our purchase. In your case, you are a proud owner of your very own custom mouthguard!
- Rinse your mouthguard thoroughly with water before and after each use.
- Clean your mouthguard every so often by washing it with warm soapy water. It is also recommended every couple of months to soak your mouthguard in an antibacterial mouthwash or denture cleaning solution.
- Store your custom mouthguard in its case when not in use and keep in a cool place.
- It is recommended that kids up to the age of 18 replace their mouthguard every year due to growth and tooth movement. If adults take good care and maintenance of their custom mouthguard, it can last for a long time.
- Replace your mouthguard if it gets damaged.
- Last but not least, if you lose a tooth or undergo any major dental treatment, contact the Mobile Mouthguard Team immediately so we can organise to replace your custom mouthguard with a new one. Repeat customers are registered in our loyalty program and are entitled to a significant discount.
- No hot water and no tooth paste!
- Do not store your mouthguard near heat or in the sun!
- Do not chew your mouthguard or apply undue amounts of pressure on it.
- Do not attempt to adjust your mouthguard if it becomes loose or too tight. Contact a member from the Mobile Mouthguard Team and we will sort it out straight away!
Boil & Bite
Custom Mouth Guard
The Mobile Mouthguard team offer a custom made thermoformed mouthguard, & most importantly there are no cumbersome visits to the dentist… We Come to You!
They come in a wide variety of colours for you to choose from, or make your own.
Types of Mouthguards
Dual Layer laminated mouthguard generally recommended for kids up to the age of 12. Great introduction to children into the discipline of wearing a protective mouthguard every time they play and train. Sports include football, soccer, basketball, etc.
Dual layer laminated mouthguard for young adults to adults. Recommended for the majority of club sporting which includes moderate to heavy contact sports. Sports include football, karate, water polo, basketball, baseball, etc.
Triple layer laminated mouthguard for the serious athlete demanding the best oral protection available! Recommended for full contact high risk sports where the head may encounter direct blows. Used for competition at professional levels. Sports include rugby, football, boxing, hockey, MMA, etc.
A mouthguard is a vital piece of equipment if you play any of the following sports:
|Rugby league||Ice Hockey||Soccer|
|Baseball||MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)||Squash|
|Boxing||Tae Kwon Do||Weightlifting|
|Field Hockey||Kick Boxing||Wrestling|
“Mobile Mouthguards is a registered dental laboratory, please contact us for more information”.
“Our custom made mouthguards do not guarantee that oral trauma will not occur, but is the highest possible protection available to prevent damage to the teeth and oral cavity”